1) the bag of general leather needs to maintain oil on a regular basis, cleaning, the practice is to oil on a clean cotton cloth, and then wipe the surface evenly, to avoid oil directly on the leather, to avoid damage to the leather, special attention is to avoid the damage of chemical substances, hard leather bag to avoid the impact and scratches of hard objects.
2) strong absorption of leather, should pay attention to anti-fouling, high-grade abraded leather especially to pay attention.
3) dip a dry towel in water once a week and wring it out. Repeat several times for a light wipe.
4) if there is a stain on the leather, wipe it with a clean wet sponge with a warm detergent and let it dry naturally. Try It in an UNOBTRUSIVE corner before use.
5) if stained with grease, can be used for cloth wipe clean, the rest of its natural dissipation or detergent clean, cannot be used to scrub water.
6) leather hardware maintenance, should be used after the dry cloth wipe. Such as micro-oxidation, can try to flour or toothpaste gently wipe hardware.
7) lacquered leather generally only needs to be wiped with a soft cloth, which has sufficient gloss and is not easy to absorb dust.
8) gloss leather maintenance, please use a little leather maintenance oil dip in soft cloth, and then a little harder on the leather friction;
9) Matte leather maintenance, usually only need a cloth gently wipe, if the dirt is serious, you can try to similar rubber gently wipe to remove.
10) leather itself tends to lose its natural oils over time or overuse, so even the most sophisticated pieces need regular maintenance.
11) if there are spots on the leather, try rubbing it with alcohol with the same color leather material. When the suede products are stained, you can directly use an eraser to remove it, and then use a soft brush to smooth it in the direction of the fur.
12) care should be taken to protect all metal fittings and zippers. Wet and salty conditions can cause metal oxidation.