If you need a nice backpack without all extra frills, the Vbiger model for girls and boys is a solution. This daypack can store anything students need for middle/high school with ample room left for hobby supplies. It has plenty of storage areas for heavy books, large planners, electronic devices, folders, clothing, and even a lunch pail. In addition, the main compartment has a zippered inner pocket for valuables. All zippers hold up well and slide easily. The pack has two straps on top allowing you to hang it up or maneuver through a crowd with a backpack in your hands.
The Vbiger bag has comfy shoulder straps that distribute weight evenly across your back. You can also adjust the thickness of the backpack depending on what you need to carry thanks to compression straps at the bottom. This attractive bag is made of thick waterproof nylon, thus, you can easily clean it from mud, dust, salt residue from snow, etc. The model is offered in a huge range of stylish designs with cute little details. Kids or teens will definitely love it!
HOW TO WASH IT IN A WASHING MACHINE
- Empty the rucksack checking all pockets and corners for small items that might be hidden. Leave compartments unzipped.
- Make sure this backpack will fit in your washing machine and will have enough room to move inside the drum.
- Put it in a laundry bag to prevent straps and zips from getting caught. If you don't have a laundry bag, you can turn the backpack inside out.
- Put a small amount of gentle detergent into your machine or use a special cleaner for rucksacks. Do not use ordinary detergents or fabric softeners.
- Wash the pack on a gentle cycle in cold water.
- Remove it from the washing machine and allow it to dry naturally. For faster results, hang the backpack upside down.