A lot of names for one of the most controversial bags ever. You either love them or you hate them. Let's take a trip down memory lane to the '80s when fanny packs became a huge rage. Everybody was wearing these practical essentials and you could find them in the craziest colors and prints, ready to spice up each outfit.
Along the way, this outspoken fashion item became a sign of fashion suicide. But with mayor designers having one in the collection nowadays, the bum bag came back with a vengeance and is here to stay. Even celebrities are spotted wearing them on the red carpet, so what are you waiting for?
- A fanny pack is the most practical and comfortable bag there is. It has the advantage over other bags of being spacious but completely handsfree. You do not have to hold it in your hands, it does not drop down off your shoulder and you find everything in its multiple pockets.
- Besides being practical and comfortable, a well-designed fanny pack is also stylish. Why settle for style or comfort when you can have both? A minimalist leather fanny pack will complement your style, whether you go for sporty, casual chic or trendy.
- The bum bag is a versatile bag since you can wear it in different ways. The adjustable straps allow you to wear it on the hips, waist and even crossbody.
- Did you know a fanny pack is not counted as hand luggage on the plane? It is the best travel essential you’ll find. Your travel necessities are securely tucked away close to your body while giving you easy access. Plus you have a free extra piece of hand luggage.
- A fanny pack can be worn by both men and women. There are a lot of unisex designs out there. If you don’t feel like carrying your bag all day, just pass in on to your partner. I am sure he’d rather carry your fanny pack instead of a feminine shoulder bag.