1. KEEP THE SWEAT AT BAY. You don't need sweat dripping down your face and into your eyes when you're pushing the limits and getting stuff done!
2. KEEP THOSE WILD LOCKS OF HAIR BACK. Fewer distractions (like flyaway hair) means you're better, faster and totally present at the moment.
3. STAY COOL. Moisture-wicking fabrics keep your head cool and dry so you can go the distance without overheating...believe us, the headband makes a difference.
4. NO MORE BAD HAIR DAYS. Helmet hair? Cover that crap up! Throw on a headband after the game, race or training sesh and instantly look put together.
5. INTIMIDATE YOUR OPPONENT. Real men wear headbands. It's all about attitude. Rock that headband with swagger and confidence. Your opponent will tremble!
6. GET NOTICED BY RECRUITERS. A brightly colored headband is just another way to get noticed on the field. Stand out in the sea of players and get recruited by the best teams.
7. STAND OUT FOR SAFETY. Be visible when you're running on the road or the wooded trail. Neon is the way to go.
8. TURN PRO. The first step in being a pro is to look like one. Dress the part with a headband that perfectly matches your competitive kit or uniform.
9. ELIMINATE HELMET FUNK. Stinky helmet? You need a headband to absorb the sweat and keep the helmet dry. No more shame.
10. BLOCK THE ELEMENTS. Headbands provide a functional barrier against cold winds, grit, sand, beating sunshine, bugs that make it under your cycling helmet, etc. JUNK headbands stay on no matter what-- check out the skydiving test!